corner view "rain"



I love rain, I always did, since I was born in a tropical place North of Argentina.  I really miss those furious Summer storms. Here in central Italy, rains are not as frequently as they are in other places, as it does not happen to have so much rain as we are having in the last four weeks.
 We spent this year part of the Autumn at our holiday home... This is my favorite spot, the kitchen window. I really love to sip a cup of tea or coffee as I follow the clouds in the sky and the wood's changing colors; and in absolute silence, hear only the sound of the rain on the roof  and on the stones of the tiny streets of the village...

Comments

Joyce said…
The 2nd photo is my favorite. I really like the softness of it. I don't mind the rain, but not the lightening and thunder. smile... xo
JuanitaTortilla said…
Oh definitely. I would join you in the kitchen for a cup of coffee!
Ciao Juanita, welcome back to the Bloglworld!
So I'm not the only one who thinks that we had so much rain lately, eh?! :)
Lovely view from your window!
xxx
Juana said…
Ok Juanita! I'll wait you for a cup of coffee!
Thanks for stopping by, my friends!!

Popular Posts