CV "(not) longing"

I am here since July and will be staying until the first week of Dicember... It is a place I dreamed about all my life.
Coming from a country in which the next neighbor lives at ten or more kmts, I imagined, since I was a child, what would it be to live in one of these tiny villages where the houses are one close to the other and  separated by a tiny streets, and you can talk to your neighbor from your window... I found this place, and even if I love my home near a beautiful place like Rome, I am not in a hurry to come back!

Comments

JuanitaTortilla said…
Oh wow, where is this mysterious place?

I hope Ciro likes his new holiday home.
Juana said…
This is really a mysterious place... its near Tuscany, and almost unknown... Ciro loves to stay here,... he has even a girlfriend...eh eh
giuliana said…
oh I know, but I won't reveal the mystery!!
Juana said…
Giuliana, yes... the most mysterious, the better... we are thinking even to close the gate and make again the moat...
giuliana said…
and I would suggest to give to you and Paolo the keys of the gate, to select who can come and who should stay out of the town! Ciro's girlfriend can slip through the bars of the gate, for other visitor, you can decide. I trust you!!!
Juana said…
Well... there is a local lady (Tommasina) who says she will close the gate at the end of August so the "forestieri" wouldn't get in the next year... hehe...
giuliana said…
that's why you are still there in november...you're no more "forestieri", you have been accepted also by the terrible Tommasina!

Popular Posts